Improve Your Home If You Rent Or Own!
- Lowering your energy bills
- Saving money
- Improving your quality of life by living in a healthier, more comfortable home
- Enjoying peace of mind
So how does enrollment in the EmPower New York program provide these benefits?
- We will perform a home energy assessment to identify areas of possible energy improvements
- Make recommendations and tips on how to save energy in your home
- Install high-efficiency lighting
- Install attic and wall insulation
- Replacement of old, inefficient refrigerators and freezers
- Utilizing water-saving showerheads
EmPower New York Income Guidelines
Do you qualify for other programs like HEAP or SNAP?
To qualify for services through EmPower, you must be a homeowner or renter living in a building with 100 units or less, be a customer of a participating utility or heat with oil, and have a household income that is at or below 60% of the State Median Income (SMI). If you are HEAP or SNAP eligible, you may qualify to receive FREE energy and money saving improvements such as:
- FREE Insulation
- FREE Air Sealing
- FREE Energy-Efficient Lighting
- FREE New Refrigerator & More!
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Income|